I currently am running IP700 using IPSO cluster configuration.. We are moving our production data center and I have run into a major issue.. I have configured the NOKIA IP350 exactly, as far as I can tell, as the IP700 but I am unable to get to the external network and therefore have been unable to complete the configuration.. Any insight would be appreciated.. I have never configured a nokia before..are there routes that need to be configured that can't be done using voyager?

Running NGX on IPSO 3.9 on the IP350 no cluster and IPSO 4.0 NGX on the IP700 clustered... Smartcenter on Windows 2000...

TIA
Sal