Better yet check out CP res. sk11682

- -GS

- -----Original Message-----
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of chkp
tech
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 2:41 PM
To: FW-1-MAILINGLIST@AMADEUS.US.CHECKPOINT.COM
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Problems with a natted firewall NGX

If changing the userc_IKE_NAT value didn't solve your problem, then I'd
suggest you get an fw monitor and an ike debug from the gateway.  With
the
ike debug you'll be able to see where in the process IKE fails and why.
You
might be able to see from the fw monitor which packet IKE fails with.

1) To debug ike, run the command:
vpn debug ikeon

2) To turn on fw monitoring, run the command:
fw monitor -o mon.out

3) To bring the tunnel back up
Send traffic across the tunnel to initiate the tunnel

4) To stop the fw monitor, run the command:
ctrl + c to stop the fw monitor

5) To turn Ike debugging off, run the command:
vpn debug ikeoff
Review the ike.elg with wordpad and the fw monitor with ethereal.

Jason