Try fw unloadlocal

-GS

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Lamblot, Alain
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 3:42 PM
To: FW-1-MAILINGLIST@AMADEUS.US.CHECKPOINT.COM
Subject: [FW-1] fw unload localhost on NGX ?

Hello,

I would like to unload the policy on a NGX60 module.

When I try to use the command "fw unload localhost", I receive following
error "Unknown command localhost

Can someone tell me if the command has been replaced or removed since
NGX ?

<--
FW[admin]# fw stat
HOST      POLICY     DATE
localhost firewall_rulebase 19Jul2006 19:29:02 :  [>eth1c0] [<eth1c0]
FW[admin]# fw unload localhost
 Unknown command "localhost"
Usage:
fw ver [-h] ...                                 # Display version
fw kill [-sig_no] procname                      # Send signal to a
daemon
fw putkey ...                                   # Client server keys
fw sam ...                                      # Control sam server
fw fetch targets                                # Fetch last policy
fw tab [-h] ...                                 # Kernel tables content
fw monitor [-h] ...                             # Monitor VPN-1/FW-1
traffic
fw ctl [args]                                   # Control kernel
fw lichosts                                     # Display protected
hosts
fw log [-h] ...                                 # Display logs
fw logswitch [-h target] [+|-][oldlog]          # Create a new log file;
                                                # the old log is moved
fw repairlog ...                                # Log index recreation
fw mergefiles ...                               # log files merger
fw lslogs ...                                   # Remote machine log
file list
fw fetchlogs ...                                # Fetch logs from a
remote host

FW[admin]#
-->

Best regards,