Behalf Of Martín Alcalá Rubí
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 11:57 AM
To: FW-1-MAILINGLIST@AMADEUS.US.CHECKPOINT.COM
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Securemote/SecureClient connections are not accepted by the
client encrypt rule, instead they are dropped by the cleanup rule.

Ok, excuse me.

I have an distributed installation, R55 HFA 13, and Securemote
connections are not accepted by the client encrypt rule, instead they
are dropped by the cleanup rule. I mean, I connect successfully to thw
GW but, when packets arrive, they don't match de Remote Access rule, so
they are dropped by teh clean un rule. (and in the tracker, I can't see
the packet as related to the user, the only packets related to the user
are the connection ones)

I can solve this creating a rule with Accept and a fixed IP addess, and
then the packets are unencrypted normally, but this workaround doesn't
work with clients with Dinamical IP Address.

Did I explain myself better now??

Thank you so very much.

Saludos cordiales,

Ing. Martín Alcalá Rubí