On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, cisco4ng wrote:

 That's not the way how the world works.  If CP support NGx R60 then they
should release
 a Fix for NGx R60 and NOT tell customer to upgrade to NGx R61.  That's just
poor support,
 IMHO.  We have cisco equipments and if there are issues, cisco TAC will write
a patch for
 us in fixing the issue, not telling us to upgrade.

Is this the same Cisco I report problems to? Cause I have had to upgrade CSS equipment to solve one bug and run straight into the next a couple of times too many.

So you seem to be in quite a different world alltogether.

Hugo.

--
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/