The gateways need module's license.

Claudia Cordova
Soporte Tecnico

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de Mick Reay
Enviado el: Jueves, 10 de Mayo de 2007 10:11 a.m.
Asunto: [FW-1] Problem pushing policy to gateway

Hi.

I am trying to push a new policy to 4 members of a Nokia cluster running
IPSO3.9/R60.

I am receiving errors from 2 of the cluster member.

The error is : Installation failed. Reason: Load on module failed - no
memory.

This happens on the same 2 gateways every time I try.

Previously created policies push fine, but if I try to rename a policy
which
would have previously worked ie by essentially saving it as a new policy
with a different name, it fails to install.

Anyone seen this before,

Thanks

Mick.