hi,

are you able to create a new site with usind this R62's IP?
please check your cluster's object if the main-IP is the external (official) IP of this cluster. it that still does not help check on the client where it tries to connect using any sniffer-tool (for example ethereal or as it's now called: wireshark)

br
reinhard