1) Interface by interface, it does not seem to make a difference.
2) Ran out of Ethernet ports. I may have to rectify this.

This E-mail, along with any attachments, is considered confidential and may
well be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice
of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail or call
215-931-0300 / 800-228-8801 and then delete this message from your system.
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to
any other person. Thank you for your cooperation.

Scanned by Check Point Total Security Gateway.