Le 24/07/2012 4:10, East, Bill a écrit :
Single external IP on Comcast's network, static public address. Single internal
IP on the LAN ports, RFC 1918. So you can get to the subnet I'm on either by
going through the tunnel or through the MPLS network (when it's up). Was this
what you were looking for?
I was just wondering if it could be possible to use dynamic routing and loopback interface on the edge,
but I'm not sure this device supports it.

I assume MPLS is connected to the remote LAN via a dedicated router.
You can allow management on remote IP and restrict this via the rules to your public IP on the local site. But it means in case of a failover you'll have to change the management IP address in the browser. (and it means also that smartcenter will loose connection to the edge when MPLS is not up).

Is it really too complex to use a remote rdp server for edge admin ? (it assumes this node is also up and running);

Scanned by Check Point Total Security Gateway.