fsackew...@hasco.com <fsackew...@hasco.com> wrote:

> trying to establish a tunnel between my Checkpoint and a SonicWall.
>
> P1 MainMode completed fine, but P2 QuickMode failed with Notify Type: 18
> (INVALID-ID-INFORMATION) which I find in ike.elg.
> In vpnd.elg I can find "GetDAGIP: ID d5c8d24e not in DAIP range".
>
> Mme. Google is not very helpful.
>
> Anyone any idea? Any help appreciated!

Is d5c8d24e hexadecimal for IP 213.200.210.78?  Does that IP look
familiar to you?

--
David DeSimone == Network Admin == f...@verio.net
  "I don't like spinach, and I'm glad I don't, because if I

This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has been
sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If
you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you
are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
permanently delete this message and any attachments. Verio Inc. makes no
warranty that this email is error or virus free.  Thank you.

Scanned by Check Point Total Security Gateway.