SNX stands for "SSL Network Extender".

It is a feature that allows to establish SSL VPNs through a portal hosted
in the gateway, but it does encapsule an IPSec tunnel within SSL, which
allows to have the features of SSL VPN (without having to previously
install a VPN Client on each user's laptop) and the flexibility of a
regular IPSec VPN, which allows access to any client/server application and
not just "web-able" applications, as happens with regular SSL solutions.

SNX does require extra licensing, it used to be a feature by itself, but it
is now considered part of the Mobile Access Blade.