Hi all,
Anyone know how I would go about disabling split tunnelling for a particular
group of cpn users in our checkpoint vpn (checkpoint endpoint security client)
I want to leave it enabled for all users except for this one particular group.
Havent been able to find much on how to do this.
Thanks all

Catherine

This email message and any attached files may contain
information that is confidential and subject of legal
privilege intended only for use by the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient be
advised that you have received this message in error
and that any use, copying, circulation, forwarding,
printing or publication of this message or attached
files is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of
the information contained therein. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete it from your inbox.

Scanned by Check Point Total Security Gateway.