Indirectly, you can accomplish this. Create a group with the relevant
wireless nets, then define a single rule as follows:

Source: {wireless nets}
Destination: NOT {Internal nets}
Service: HTTP, HTTPS
Action: Allow

Bear in mind that you're talking about fundamental differences in
architecture between Juniper (and Cisco, for that matter) and Check Point.
Juniper and Cisco use interface-centric ACLs, whereas Check Point is an
object-oriented firewall.