Le 30/05/2013 17:25, Giacomo Fazio a écrit :
Hello,

i did an upgrade from R75.45 to R76 Gaia without problems.

But now when I install rules I have this fatal error :

"/opt/CPsuite-R76/fw1/conf/iasf.ph" .line 404768: ERROR: stab identifier
<vpn_routing> for host fw fw1ngx redefined

"Error compiling IPv6 flavor"

"Compilation failed"

"operation ended with errors"

Where  fw1ngx is the name of the gateway.

Why???

I also had a weird error that was fixed after an IPS update.
Did you update the IPS signatures on your smartcenter after the r76 upgrade ?

Email secured by Check Point