Hi,

On a R70 SPLAT standalone enviroment the near time cases:

1. People/clients  started to be unable to resolve DNS addresses from the
enterprise. Its said to be
that no change or something else done at internal dns servers but im not
sure.

2. after 2 week from below case ites reported that at night enterprises
internet connection gone for an hour (there is a netowrk graph showing me)
and again its said that after rebooting the firewall

all started to work well . And when i look at the firewalls
/var/log/messages i saw only the reboot information and before them there
were regular messages (which most unwanted is log buffer full
which i increased the buffer size many times) . And ı only saw 4 minutes of
log trafiic interrupt
at the smarttbviewtracker which doesnt match the 1 hour thing.

I had these issues before sometimes servers that doesnt give service both
lan and outside at that time blamed firewall. Restart the firewall look how
 it will be fixed, and mostly does (which
no weird log occurs at /var/log/meesages, IPS etc) and people love to say
that firewall has problems or something triggers it but i cant see any clue
or track about it.

Adding the motivation that people like sying firewall has problems , lets
give this to person b etc etc things are boring.

I also want to upgrade it make a cluster for gaining performance and new
version etc , but its a budget , time and approve/human  issue and this
upgrade wont guarantee that (whatever the reason is) these kind of
situations/interrupts will occur (especially some bad guys are doin
something which i couldnt figured out).

I like to have your opinions and advice

Regards