Dear all UTM-1 guru,

I am currently running a 2 members UTM-1 3070 cluster (R70.5). We are planning to change the management IP address. The current IPs are as following.

The current objects in SmartDashBoard are:

utm-1-cluster (172.16.0.1) on Internal interface
utm-1-fw1 (172.16.0.11) on Internal interface
utm-1-fw2 (172.16.0.12) on Internal interface

I would like to change them to

utm-1-cluster (172.22.15.1) on bond.290
utm-1-fw1 (172.22.15.2) on bond.290
utm-1-fw2 (172.22.15.3) on bond.290

Should I be able to just change it on the objects itself in SmartDashBoard? I have done the changes on both UTM-1 "Select management connection" via sysconfig on bond.290 interface.

I have spoken to checkpoing support that I need to regenerate the license file.

I am just wondering if there is any other things I need to be aware of? Any specific order in the steps? Does the "Internal Port" need to be part of the bond interface for management purpose? Or it's just a best practice just to eliminate confusion? I will be very much appreciated if someone can point me to a right direction.

Thank you very much in advance for any guru's help!

Cheers,
Clive