Le 07/11/2013 09:21, fsackew...@hasco.com a écrit :
Hi,
hi
I have a strange connection issue. Apache in DMZ. Website on port 8081.

When I try to connect from outside from a linux client I can open the
website.
When I try the sam from a Windowsclient or a Mobil (iPhone) the connection
times out.

I have tried to debug the communication.
Windowsclient sends a syn packet and gets an ack. Windowsclient sends a
synack. I can see it in wireshark on the Windows system, but not in a
tcpdump on the external interface of the firewall.

Any help appreciated!
could you try from the windows client connected to the same network your firewall uses as external ?
(if you have a public IP available).