Yes,  I have attended two and in both instances the labs did not work
the way they were supposed to, or the hardware was broke or
misconfigured.  For the amount of money spent on the courses, these
problems should not happen.  When things did work, I learned new things
but not as much as I wanted too.  I have learned more by monitoring this
discussion list regularly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Guyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 4:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [FW-1] A Little OT: VeriSign Training Courses



Hello everyone,

        Has anyone ever attended a VeriSign security-related training
course, and if so, what did you think about it?

Thanks in advance!

Don Guyer
Information Systems
Citadel Federal Credit Union
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph: 800.666.0191 x7072
Fax: 610.380.6083
www.citadelfcu.org

=================================================
To set vacation, Out Of Office, or away messages,
send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
in the BODY of the email add:
set fw-1-mailinglist nomail
=================================================
To unsubscribe from this mailing list,
please see the instructions at
http://www.checkpoint.com/services/mailing.html
=================================================
If you have any questions on how to change your
subscription options, email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
=================================================

Reply via email to