Greetings Gurus, I'm trying to ferret out the functionality of the Policy
Server in 4.1. I understand that it works with Secure Client and pushes the
policy as defined in the "Desktop Security" Tab of the Policy/Properties
screen out to the Secure Client machine upon authentication.  I can envision
an application where the Secure Client needs to set up tunnels between
itself and multiple firewalls, which may each have different Policies
defined for the desktop. That's about where my ability to determine the
value of the Policy Server ends. If you only ever build a tunnel to a single
firewall, what does the Policy Server buy you?  What am I missing?

Sorry if this has been covered.

Thanks and Regards,

Kenny Payne