I have a query regarding an entry I am seeing in my firewall log.

I have allowed a specific TCP service from one of my internal users to a
remote site and am
seeing some entries being logged and accepted against the rulebase,  yet I
am also seeing some other entries for the same service being dropped due to
rule 0.

The drops also show in the info field: reason: unknown reason code: 12.

Anyone know what this is?

Thanks,     Peter.