Hi Tom,

I had the same problem on NT and Linux - each can be solved :-)

NT: place a txt-file "local.arp" at FWDIR\state\ that has a entry like:

<IP-Address> <MAC-Address>
192.168.1.99 00-80-AD-46-CF-EF

Add a static, permanent route for the "outside-address" to the internal,
hidden
address:

route add -p 192.168.1.99 netmask 255.255.255.255 gw xx.xx.xx.xx
(where xx.xx.xx.xx is the non-official inside adrdees of the server)

stop and start your fireall

LINUX:

arp -s 192.168.1.99 00:80:AD:46:CF:EF -i ethx pub

route add -host 192.168.1.99 gw xx.xx.xx.xx
(where xx.xx.xx.xx is the non-official inside adrdees of the server)

Thatīs it.
Both worked fine for me and I hope it will do the same for you :-)

Marco