Hi Aaron,

Yeah -- I agree with the "ain't broke, don't fix"
policy, but the industry moves so fast it doesn't give
you much of a choice :)

FW-1 may be supported on Solaris 2.6 for now, but for
how much longer? So, I am interested in keeping pace
with the vendors.

I realize that FW-1 isn't supported on Solaris 8, but
I was wondering if anyone was actually using it. For
example, someone on this list was told that FW1v.40
didn't work on Solaris 2.5.1 -- worked just fine on my
box for months.

Thanks -- Chris