Tika,

> My application server(i.p=a.b.c.d) is hidden  with
> static NAT ( valid i.p=w.x.y.z).Then I cannot ping the
> w.x.y.z, so how can I access my application server
> from internet?

A couple of questions:

  Do you have static NAT going in both directions? (source,destination)
  Do you have the routes and ARPs setup properly for the packet to get
back to the application server?
  If you have logging turned on for ICMP does anything show up in the
log file?
  When the application server tries to go anywhere does the log file
show any translation taking place?
  Have you tried anything other than ICMP?

Any information you could give on these would help narrow down what the
problem might be.  Although my first guess is the route/ARPs aren't
setup properly.

Wayne

--
Wayne Pierce