From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2000 9:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [FW1] NAT inbound with SecuRemote

I've been trying to get NAT working on an inbound connection with SecuRemote
users (mobile, no fixed IP addresses).  I have been trying to get a service
for an application that requires the IP address to be pre-defined to work by
NAT'ing the inbound service for the SecuRemote connection, but have not had
any luck.
I've searched all the online doc sites and FAQ's, but can't find anything
that works..

Can anyone help me??  I'm almost ready to start pounding my head..

TIA..