From: Daniel Snyder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 4:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [FW1] Reporting Module

I installed 4.1 on NT machine.  Everything was working fine, External,
Internal and DMZ routing.  I installed the Reporting Module, restarted the
firewall and it nothing seemed to be working as it was prior to the
reporting module.  I had to rebuild the firewall from that point.  I later
found that when I loaded Backup Exec, I experienced the same problem.
Is there a way to install reporting module on another computer?  I know that
the client can be installed on another.

Thanks for any help

Dan SNyder