From: Amit Shani [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2000 11:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [FW1] SecuRemote on a PC with 2 NICs

Hi all!

I was told that it is virtually impossible to setup SecuRemote on a PC which
connects to the internet by a Dial-UP adapter, if that PC has a LAN card.
Up until now I didn't face such an installation.
Before I go on installing SR on a PC with modem and LAN cards, is there
anything
special I should know? Any special configuration to do before installing?

(config: SR 4.1 Build 4188, FW-1 v4.1 on NT4sp5)

TIA
-- Amit