When I go out to some web sites. Instead of seeing
http//:www.website.com. I see http//:129.42.60.20.
(both are ficticous). Normally this is not a problem
but there is a few web sites that this causes a
problem. I set my DNS (Microsoft) to be a slave server
and send everything out to the internet DNS. Did not
fix the problem. Where else can I look! Yes my
firewall is doing NAT and tech support says that
checkpoint FW will not cause that type of problem.
HELP!