From: Ronny Vaningh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 9:54 AM
To: Fw-1-Mailinglist
Subject: [FW1] firewall behind NAT-ting ADSL router

I want to connect my home office (yes have firewall-1 not the cracked one)
to a permanent ADSL connection.

The drawback is that the Belgian telco is delivering a NAT router with an
official ip on the outside
which NAT's all my internal ip's on the inside.

This is not a real problem but I'm using IKE tunnels and they use the
external ip of the firewall to encapsulate.

Anybody any idea how to solve this

Thanks

Ronny