<slightly off topic>
I was just about to purchase the trend product(now I'm not so sure).  Is
there a product out there that will remove all attachments from email.  I
know this seems a bit drastic, but my boss wants me to find one.  If someone
really needs the attachment, then I was hoping the product would allow me to
find it in some repository and send it on to the user.
Anyone heard of this???