-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Reinhard Posmyk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 20. Juni 2000 11:20
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [FW1] Hardware for VPN-1 + FullCluster

I'm planning to use VPN-1 4.1 with Stonesoft FullCluster.

As far as I understand the hardware requirements, using Solaris 7 for
the firewall modules and NT for the FullCluster management seems ok.
What is about the VPN management server? Is it mandatory to run it on
the same machine as the FullCluster management system? I'd prefer to
use an existing HP-UX server which doesn't support FullCluster.

Reinhard Posmyk