Matt,

I'm running under 2.6, not 2.7. I'm not ucrrently aware of any
bugs. What error(s) do you get? Are these systems really
the same? Can you give us more information about
them? Were either of them upgraded or patched/unpatched?

Let us know.

Robert

- -
Robert P. MacDonald, Network Engineer
e-Business Infrastructure
G o r d o n   F o o d    S e r v i c e
Voice: +1.616.261.7987 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]