On a similar note...

To determine which you'll use, look at all of the management software
that you may want to run on that station. If any of them requires
NTS, then you want to install server. Otherwise just load NTW and
your off to the races. FW-1 doesn't care.

I built a NTW, then later started loading software that required NTS.
I had to rebuild the station using NTS(or you end up with multiple
management stations...which sometimes isn't to bad.)

As always, it's up to you and/or your company's style.

Robert

- -
Robert P. MacDonald, Network Engineer
e-Business Infrastructure
G o r d o n   F o o d    S e r v i c e
Voice: +1.616.261.7987 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]