We use the Trend Micro ScanMail product to good effect, by having it strip
all *.vbs and *.shs attachments. Not sure if it uses other criteria to
identify such scripts, but in my experience it is 100% effective thus
configured. During the lovebug virus proliferation, we were basically
unaffected other than the load on the system doing the cleanup...

Chuck Sterling
System/Network Administrator
Magic is REAL, unless declared INTEGER.