Can someone please tell me the importance of the TCP IDENT service port?  The
firewall I'm now managing has IDENT traffic blocked....I don't know if this is
by design, or a mistake...our extrenal DNS's are producing hundreds and
thousands of dropped IDENT packets...and I don't know what allowing our DNS's to
process this IDENT traffic might produce in terms of a security risk.  Is
allowing this type of traffic considered pretty standard for a DMZ DNS Server?