On Tue, April 10, 2007 7:12 am, Ivan Shumkov wrote:

> I'm think about integration FirePHP (http://firephp.org) in to Zend
> Framework:
> 1. Use Our_FirePHP for implementation protocol (I didn't like default PEAR
> class)
> 2. Use Zend_Log_Writer_FirePhp for writing log
> 3. Use Zend_Controller_Plugin_FirePhp for response "Capabilities
> Definition"
> and FirePhp data
>
> What do you think about it? It's intresting for you?

I like the idea.  Is there some way to create the proposal using
Zend_Debug?  I've never used Zend Platform, but if there's similar
functionality (according to the FirePHP site, there is), it'd be nice to
have it all in one place.

The FirePHP PEAR class isn't complicated and could be built on Zend
Framework components that will already be loaded anyway.  Also, I just
threw up a quick, one-class Zend_Stopwatch proposal that I had laying
around that it could use, as well.

-Matt