Hi Wil,

Re: e-mail lists.  When the separate mailing lists were started, the lists
were much more lively (in the range of about 50 e-mails a day, sometimes
upwards of 100, if I recall correctly).  At present the lists aren't as
active, but I imagine once adoption picks up the traffic rate will also
pick up again.

-Matt