-- Giorgio Sironi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Tuesday, 25 November 2008, 10:18 AM +0100):
> 2008/11/24 CatharsisJelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>     No errors, no tests.. nothing. Now I'm not sure if this is the fault of
>     PHP, ZF or PHPUnit but it took me half a day to find it. As a warning any
>     other coder that if this is happening to you you should check to see if
> you
>     have a syntax error in your code somewhere.
>

> I remember a similar case where the class file was included with the @ error
> suppression character. Zend_Loader uses it a lot, so probably the error
> message
> vanish.

Actually, Zend_Loader only suppresses errors when doing isReadable()
checks, and that's been the case since 1.5.0. ;)

Software Architect       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/