that is a javascript specific problem. If you load stuff via XHR
you have to reattach all the events to it, because they have not been
registered.

all the content inside the loaded div has not been "dojo eventized" lets call
it, so no javascript is happening there. you have to reattach all events to
that specific elements.

greetings,
Benjamin

--