Persistent properties for filenames if they deviate from the default filename
would be really awesome. Otherwise its nearly impossible to build a custom
project profile.

Additionally there should be additional basic types like "Directory",
"PhpFile", "OtherFile" which can be used as placeholders for non-application
critical resources that need representation though.

greetings,
Benjamin

--
Benjamin Eberlei