View scripts are not handled by the autoloader. Take a look at your view's
script paths, which is a LIFO stack:

var_dump($view->getScriptPaths());

Since there is no prefixing for view scripts, the view object has to search
each of the directories (starting with the last one) for the matching view
script. Therefore it's a good idea to keep the number of paths down to a
minimum if possible.

--
*Hector Virgen*
Sr. Web Developer