Thanks! I think Nabble discards the attachments plus I can't view php files
on my phone :(

Anyways, I noticed your module autoloader is loading the namespace '' but
your session wants to unserialize a Shop_* class. You'll need to set up
another module autoloader for the Shop namespace or manually require_once()
the file.

You can also try bootstrapping the "modules" resource if that is what sets
up your module autoloader for the shop module.

I how this helps!

--
Hector Virgen
Sent from my Droid X
On Nov 28, 2010 10:32 AM, "Bram Gadeyne" <gadeyneb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Offcourse!
>
> Here's the URL: http://pastie.org/1330361
>
> kind regards
> Bram Gadeyne
>
> On 28-11-10 19:30, Hector Virgen wrote:
>>
>> Can you use pastebin.com <http://pastebin.com> or pastie.org
>> <http://pastie.org> instead? Thanks!
>>
>> --
>> Hector Virgen
>> Sent from my Droid X
>>
>> On Nov 28, 2010 10:01 AM, "Bram Gadeyne" <gadeyneb...@gmail.com
>> <mailto:gadeyneb...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>> > Thank you for your answer!
>> >
>> > However, I think I already do what you propose here. Here's the first
>> > method from my bootstrap file.:
>> >
>> > protected function _initAutoload(){
>> > $modelLoader=new Zend_Application_Module_Autoloader(array(
>> > 'namespace' => '',
>> > 'basePath' => APPLICATION_PATH.'/modules/default'));
>> >
>> > if(Zend_Auth::getInstance()->hasIdentity()){

Zend_Registry::set('role',Zend_Auth::getInstance()->getStorage()->read()->role);
>> > }else{
>> > Zend_Registry::set('role','guests');
>> > }
>> >
>> > class_exists('Shop_Model_Card', true); //this returns false
>> > Zend_Session::start();
>> >
>> > $this->_acl=new Model_UitleendienstACL();
>> >
>> > $fc=Zend_Controller_Front::getInstance();

$fc->addModuleDirectory(dirname(dirname(__FILE__)).'/application/modules');
>> > $fc->registerPlugin(new Plugin_AccessCheck($this->_acl));
>> >
>> > return $modelLoader;
>> > }
>> >
>> > I've added my complete bootstrap file as an attachment.
>> >
>> > With kind regards
>> > Bram Gadeyne

>> <mailto:gadeyneb...@gmail.com>

>> I try

Please
>> object you
>> called

/var/www/uitleendienst/application/modules/shop/controllers/CardController.php