In your navigation configuration you need to specify which route to use for
each page -- it won't default to the "default" route. Without specifying a
route it's like calling the Url view helper and passing in NULL as the route
(which ends up using the currently matched route).

--
*Hector Virgen*
Sr. Web Developer