I have a ZF2 app that only has console routes that I would like to package
as a PHAR but I've only seen *web* apps packaged like this, not CLI apps.
When I attempt to use the examples in the PHP docs
<http://php.net/manual/en/phar.buildfromdirectory.php> I get an error when
ZF2 tries to do a chdir() which incidentally happens right at the beginning
of public/index.php. I tried including the files in my phar both from a
directory and from an iterator.

Warning: chdir(): No such file or directory (errno 2) in
phar:///Users/dev/Sites/test/project.phar/public/index.php on line 6

Is packaging a ZF2 CLI app like this possible? If so, could anyone point me
in the right direction?

Thanks.
Julian.