* Jeff Yoak ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > eskimo usage:   perl -ne '}{print $.'
>
> This is wonderfully deranged.  I haven't seen it before, but it was
> immediately clear what it does.
>
> > goatse usage:   perl -e '$_="zbrughau";$b=()=/u/g;print $b'
>
> This is probably even more wonderfully deranged as it *isn't* clear what
> it does, even after running it.  Can you explain this one?  And also,
> what does the name "goatse" mean?

You had to ask about the name, didn't you? :-)

See the explanation here: http://perlmonks.org/?node_id=426037

You can follow this link safely (it's a perlmonks node), but a word of
caution: in that thread, a guy explains the origin of the name, and
provides another link... for the love of god, *do not* follow that
link!!! :-)

Regards,

jac

--
Jose Alves de Castro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      http://jose-castro.org/