So I end up on Stonyfield's website (the yogurt
people) and got to click to get their coupons and get
the following error:

"We have noticed that you are using a Macintosh
Computer. Unfortunately, our system is not
"cow"mpatible with the Macintosh platform."

Now, it seems to me that if you one is on the web and
using HTML, Java, ... etc. this stuff is platform
independant, so a developer would have to go out of
their way to make it incompatible with a type of
computer.

Also this particular firm takes a hipster-dufus
marketing approach and would seem to me would want to
cultivate customers in the progressive Mac community.

Oh yeah, this happend while surfing with my 400 MHz
Pismo (obligatory G-book content).

Thanks for listening/reading.  Would be great if
someone would generate a list of shame on the web for
sites that have known "compatibility" issues with a
given system (Mac, Linux, yes - even WIndows, if such
a sie exists).