Quoth Amber Robey :

> If the message does show up - you know you are subscribed and have
> also contributed something meaningful to the group at the same time.

    There's just one little problem, Amber. I'm receiving list mail from
both the old group and the new group -- and that's quite OK, since I'm still
subscribed to both.

    However, when I try to post from the address I'm using right now, Google
groups bounces it back to me and claims I'm not subscribed -- even though
they're sending me list mail.

    I'll give this another week and then just unsub if it's not fixed. I
mean, what's the sense in being subscribed if I can't post?

A.J.