In an interesting article, Brian Schultz, "The Qumran Cemetery: 150 Years of
Research," DSD 13 (2006) 194-228, here 200-201:

"...Yitzhak Magen apparently excavated an additional nine tombs, as is
discernable from before and after pictures of the graves in question. All of
them are located in the two southernmost extensions of the main cemetery.
Unfortunately, no information whatsoever, even just mentioning that the
expedition took place, has been published. This is all the more regrettable, as
this is the largest sampling of tombs excavated in the cemetery in the last 30
years, and / could potentially yield important data for a more accurate
understanding of the cemetery. [note 34: "The excavated tombs are numbers 813,
823-7, 843, 934 and 946. Since they are totally unpublished, they are not
included in any of the totals in this study"]."

[These 9 may have been mentioned online, by Joe Zias and me. Schultz evidently
wrote before seeing the below publication. But it should be mentioned that the
below in insufficient; we await a proper scientific report by physical
anthropologist Yossi Naggar.)

Yizhak Magen and Yuval Peleg, "Back to Qumran: Ten Years of Excavation and
Research, 1993-2004," 55-113 here 98 in [Qumran] The Site of the Dead Sea
Scrolls: Archaeological Interpetations and Debates [2002 Brown U. Conf.] ed. K.
Galor et al.  STDJ 57  Leiden: Brill, 2006:

"....We have no intention of becoming involved in the sterile debate concerning
the women buried here. [note 151....] If our hypothesis as to the site's nature
during the Second Temple period is correct--that it was a fortress and then a
pottery factory--the number of women would have been small in any case, with no
need to assume that the inhabitants were members of the Essene sect who may have
lived a celibate life. [note 152 paraphrase: Josephus notes married and
non-married Essenes] During the renewed excavations at the site, nine graves
were examined on the cemetery's southern end. All nine were covered with a
mound of soil and rocks. Four contained no bones, another four contained the
bones of adults ranging in age from twenty-five to sixty, and one contained a
wooden coffin, perhaps an indication that it had been brought from outside the
site. In two of the graves without bones, there were fourteen jars with lids
(fig. 3.17). These contained residue of an organic material, probably date
honey [note 153....] The jars date from the end of the second or the beginning
of the first century BCE."

[Henry Poole in 1855 excavated a burial and found no bones. See Joan Taylor PEQ
2002, 150]

Stephen Goranson
http://www.duke.edu/~goranson/jannaeus.pdf
"Jannaeus, His Brother Absalom, and Judah the Essene"