Hi

There is a way to hack around this. The 'grey' machine specific discs have
a similar line in the osinstall file that limits which machines it can be
installed on, similar to the 'badmachines' in retail Tiger discs, that
specifies which machines Tiger cannot be installed on.

Remove this line and you should be able to get your eMac discs to work on
any machine.

Simon

--- http://www.simonroyal.co.uk - Mac news, reviews, guides, upgrades,
hacks and more... - http://www.nmug.org.uk - webmaster for Norwich Mac User
Group - The box said requires Windows XP or better, so I bought an Apple
Mac.