Subject: Re: Rotten smell raises Apple toxin fears
From: Arnel Tuazon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 03/10/2008 11:19

Actually come to think of it (or smell of it) my wife's old G3 iBook started
to smell like B.O. after it was serviced for a new hard drive.  That was
about 2 years ago and it still stinks when you boot it up.  I'm thinking
it's the hard drive because the logic board was replaced twice from two
different service centers and the stink is still there.  Kinda like the
episode of Seinfeld when Jerry's car started to smell bad after the valet
drove it.