Hmmm, Iam logged into mail.google.com
I gave up on Apple's mail client when you had to pay to use it (I
assume this is right)
I looked and my Chicken Soup email from Beliefnet was AGAIN in the Spam folder.
*Sighs*
I did email Google about this but they freely admit at the Gmail help
site that they more often than not do NOT answer emails.